Based in Sydney, Australia
June 23, 2016
iOS App Store
Set in the plains of Africa in the middle of a huge stampede, you are a Rodeo Star leaping from animal to animal. Find and ride all the unique animals to collect them for your flying zoo.
After the release of Skiing Yeti Mountain, Featherweight partnered with artist Dan Graf to begin work on their most ambitious title yet - Rodeo Stampede. Originally pitched as a game where you play a rodeo star amongst the running of the bulls it quickly grew to incorporate a flying zoo and the epic stampedes of the Serengeti. Later Yodo1 came on board to publish the Android version and provide development support.
- Ride the stampede in never before seen arcade gameplay.
- 84 animals to find in 2 unique worlds + new worlds coming in regular updates.
- Take selfies with your animals and share them with the world.
- Build and manage your flying zoo.
- Over 500 missions to complete.
Gameplay Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Winner - IndiePlus 2016" GDC 2016
Rodeo Stampede Twitter twitter.com.
Rodeo Stampede Facebook facebook.com.
Indie Games by Tim Kaldor and Dylan Bevis. Based out of Sydney, Australia.
More information on Featherweight, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Rodeo Stampede Credits
Android Publishing and Development Support